Trusts, Foundations and Museums
World Health Organisation (WHO):
communication aids for the entire South East Asian region from the New Delhi office.
– health, sanitation, water campaigns conducted through 2007 to 2010
– participation in media roundtable discussions and inputs for media strategies, policies for India
Maharana Mewar Charitable Foundation, Udaipur:
– creation and production of publications for international audiences
– permanent exhibitions at the City Palace Museum, Udaipur and Jagmandir island
– preparation of corporate literature including souvenirs, brochures and leaflets
– fund-raising plans and PR strategies.
National Creche Fund, Ministry of HRD, Government of India:
all-India communications exercise with creation and production of greetings cards, posters, brochures; advertising for the NCF greeting cards; marketing and pr plans prepared.
Institute of Objective Studies (IOS):
– commemorative video films for overseas audience since 1996; CD presentation for Heritage Films 2000
– creation of prestigious publications
– exhibition and conference literature, signage and display material for international conference in 2005, 20th year and 25th year celebrations’ branding, literature and films.
American Institute of Indian Studies (AIIS): communications and marketing consultants to the Institute. Responsible for the creation of collaterals for promotions and fund raising
Centre for South Asian Art & Archaeology:
Responsible for the creation of collaterals for the centre. The Centre provides training in conservation, documentation, restoration of South Asian Art and Archaeological sites.